Sunday, November 30, 2008

Premise

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST THAT IF THERE ANY ANY COMMENTS TO ANY OF MY BLOG POSTS TO PLEASE REPLY WITH AN INTELLIGENT ARGUMENT OF LOGIC ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT WANT TO MAKE THE POINT THAT GENDER ROLES OR MALE AND FEMALE BEHAVIOR IS SOLELY A SOCIOLOGICAL CONSTRUCT OF COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS MALE EFFORT TO OPPRESS WOMEN AND NOT THAT OF OUR ESSENTIAL NATURE OR A COMBINATION OF THE TWO.




These articles are of my own opinion and do not reflect the views or opinion of any other. THEY ARE COLLECTED THOUGHTS THAT ARE CONSTANTLY BEING EDITED, FORMULATED AND RE-EXPRESSED. The plight of women and men and the American family is important to me. My inspiration comes from my experience in a Women's Studies course in college. I was so angry and hurt by their approach and agenda and surprised that such a radical ideology could have established itself in the science and psychology wings of almost all our educational institutions. The hate, division and harm of feminism on our society has become apparent in many ways. Please understand the I LOVE WOMEN and see them as they truly are, BEAUTIFUL. It is for women and my desire to love them and for them to love me that I sacrifce. It is for all the men that are very deeply hurt, shamed and demonized by feminists. It is my fear that feminism may indeed succeed in turning men and myself included into deeply resentful, violent and angry monsters we are purported to be. I have channeled my anger, resentment and deep seated pain into seeking out the truth of our essential nature so that I may be close to her again. To love devote and sacrifice myself to her. To come together to compliment our differences, in the elegant and balanced harmony of dance with my opposite my beautiful compliment that is woman.



It is my contention to intelligently rebuke feminism in contemporary society and in my country the United States. I will illustrate how feminism is a secular divisive special interest idiology which defines itself and women's experience soley in relation to what it affirms is the deliberate collective and concious oppression by men. I will illustrate how it supports it's views by misinformation and refusal to accept modern science, congnitive, evolutionary, biological as false information distributed by The Patriarcy to oppress women. I will illustrate how feminisms view of gender, gender identity and gender roles as a purely social construct established by a collective male concious effort to oppress women is false. And finally I will illustrate how this special interest agenda has caused damage to our society, the relationship of men, women and children and the family. I will show you how pop psychology and pop cultural beliefs have permeated our culture and created a division of men women and family. I will show that the feminist ideal of androgynous society is a false ideology and harmful to us all. I will attempt to bridge the divide between the hate and ideology of feminism and a true understanding of how and why we are the way we are. I will make the case that men and women arrived here together.

No comments: