Monday, January 12, 2009

Male taxation without representation to be a FATHER

PLEASE WATCH THIS GUT WRENCHING VIDEO:

-----


http://www.fathers-4-justice.us/

ABOVE: THE GROWING MEN'S MOVEMENT IN GREAT BRITAIN. MEN TAKE TO THE STREETS AND DEMAND RIGHTS TO SEE THEIR CHILDREN. DEMANDING THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO HAVE A CHILD, TO BE A FATHER! FATHERHOOD IS A BASIC HUMAN RIGHT!!!!!

MEN ARE NOT WALKING WALLETS AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE A CHILD. MEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE A FATHER. THEY HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO SUPPORT WOMEN WHO ARE NOT THEIR WIVES.

Men need the right to be fathers to their children for if they pay to support those children they deserve equal custody. Currently fathers are required to pay to support children they are not allowed to see on an equal basis. Many times at most it is 4 days a month if at all. Men are required to pay to support women that are not their wives! In some states in the United States this can be for the rest of a man's life!!
Some women are joining their ranks and see the deep pain and inequality men experience in today's society and in relation to their dear children.



I am currently in contact with elements of the Men's Movement in Great Britain and the British people. I have found their men are valiant, courageous, courteous and helpful to me and speaking out for all men on both sides of the pond. Our comrades in arms once again are linking up with us in a time of crisis and have made attempts to bring Fathers 4 Justice to the United States. I have seen them on YouTube making no distinction of the forces we face and where they are located and I expect my countrymen to do the same. I am sharing my experiences and efforts with the men of Great Britain and of course am here for them with honor as my own countrymen.

No comments: