Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MRA Letter to my Countrymen

Extract from The-Spearhead.com


TO UNIVERSE: THANK YOU SO MUCH for providing historical documents of the Men’s and Father’s Rights Movement and the MRA. Such information is crucial to the intellectual formulation and even affirmation of our current state of affliction.

From here it is imperative to coalesce into a political force with secular representation for our gender at the Federal level as women now have.. Once we get there we shall decide whether to dismantle The Council On Women and Girls or create a Council On Men and Boys…

Personally sir, I do not think our founding fathers of my dear Republic believed that we should have secular representation within government for gender, race, or religion and as such I am for dismantling the female apparatus of secular laws and representation post haste and by bearing arms if need be. Mentioning our Rights in this article is different from my avocation for a call to arms. It is necessary for our people to remember our spirit and our heritage.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” — Thomas Jefferson

Quite frankly I am viscerally aware that my Republic and my country beckon our call. Be assured that I love my countrywoman dearly and wish her no harm but that we as men must restore our Constitutional Republic..

I have a very simple request and that is that we remember what Freedom, Liberty, Independence, Justice and equal representation under law actually means.

Gentlemen and ladies if you will, please know that our greatest issues stem from the overreach of our government and the associated parasites such as feminism that feast upon our Liberty.

I very honestly tell you that I think something is terribly wrong with our Republic and the things for which it currently stands. I do think we should mobilize in peaceful assembly with great haste if we are to save it. I only dare say to take arms but our founders left that as a last option……Under no circumstances should the American people surrender our arms to Government.

The form of government secured by the Declaration of Independence, the American Revolution, and the Constitution is unique in history and reflects the strongly held beliefs of the American Revolutionaries.

At the close of the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia on September 18, 1787, a Mrs. Powel anxiously awaited the results, and as Benjamin Franklin emerged from the long task now finished, asked him directly: “Well Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” “A Republic….. if you can keep it” responded Franklin.

------------
From the comments section:

Joab said...
"This kind of thing will get your name in an FBI file. If they come for you sooner rather than later, it was nice knowing you! :-)"


I am an American and if my country, my government decides to attack me then I will defend myself. I am not afraid of a government who you believe might label me as a traitor or domestic terrorist as this sir would make it no longer my government.

To infringe upon my personal liberties as you say or to attack my person or home for such reasons as you listed would be an act of war...

I will not be tolerant or apathetic to the plight of my country or it's future security.

If you have not noticed, our country, our Republic is in danger sir...



"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society"

Aristotle

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

President Thomas Jefferson

"Currently 90% of fathers loose their children in divorce. Visitation of 4 days a month is the norm. Men have the god given right to be a father. Fatherhood is the natural right of any man, a right that can not be infringed. Men have the right to their own bodies and the fruits of its labors"

"The income gap between the rich and the rest of the US population has become so wide, and is growing so fast, that it might eventually threaten the stability of democratic capitalism itself."

Alan Greenspan, US Federal Reserve Chairman 1987-2006

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively or the people"

10th Amendment United States Constitution

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

President Thomas Jefferson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

President Thomas Jefferson

"Our Founding Fathers knew the importance of the separation of church and state but failed to enact the need for separation of corporation from state and for that matter race and gender"

"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country."

President Thomas Jefferson

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. Corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."

U.S. President Abraham Lincoln

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot"

Mark Twain

On Bankers and business elite and the dawn of the "New Deal":

"Practices of the unscrupulous money changers stand indicted in the court of the public opinion, rejected by the hearts and minds of men...The money changers have fled from their high seats in the temple of our civilization" Throughout the nation, men and women, forgotten in the political philosophy of Government, look to us here for guidance and for more equitable opportunity to share in the national wealth. I pledge myself to a new deal for the American people. This is more than a political campaign. It is a call to arms!"

President Franklin D. Roosevelt


"Are you willing to defend this country and give your life to defend what we have become? This is a natural instinct of any man who identifies personally with his country and who's country and culture meets his needs, values and ideals. It becomes a man who inspires his country to meet his. Do you identify with our country? Do you love what we have become?"


"Do not be fooled by those who see you as just another consumer in a market of undifferentiated possibilities, where choice itself becomes the god, novelty usurps beauty, and subjective experience displaces truth."

POPE Benedict XVI

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."

Benjamin Franklin

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

President Thomas Jefferson

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

President James Madison

"The power of the Executive to cast a man into prison without formulating any charge known to the law, and particularly to deny him the judgment of his peers, is in the highest degree odious and is the foundation of all totalitarian government whether Nazi or Communist."

Winston Churchill

"Feminism has driven men, women and family apart, destroyed economic principals of free market, incentive for individual free enterprise and in effort to create classlessness and "equality" have created women as a separate class. A systemically created elevated class structure by gender,race or religion with separate civil liberties is a violation of our founding principals as a nation. A Cabinet post created in the highest element of government for the benefit of one gender alone, laws and representation for one gender alone or any race or religion alone will divide and destroy my nation! Such division of class in such respects is the hallmark of fascism in actual definition and in historical practice."


I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them"

President Thomas Jefferson


"No one can make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."

Edmund Burke


"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

President Theodore Roosevelt


Sir, I am an American. I am not a traitor.. This is my country and the country of my people. This is our government of the people, by the people and for the people. We have the right to dismantle our government and to do so by taking arms and shedding blood if necessary. This is our right as a free people, it is the right our fathers gave to us as men and it is men alone they entrusted to uphold it and for very good reason. This is not simply a right of our people, it is a moral obligation. Mentioning our Rights in this article is different from a call to arms.

"What country before ever existed a century & a half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms"

-President Thomas Jefferson

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember, or overthrow it"

-President Abraham Lincoln

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence. It is force, and like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

-President George Washington


Beware the growth of Government, as it is by it's very nature, force, a fearful master, it is tyranny. Do not be afraid my countryman, do not fear our government, the government should fear our people.

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power." -Benito Mussolini

A graph of the Distribution of Wealth by globalization and the death of the American Middle class can be seen HERE

7 comments:

Joab said...

This kind of thing will get your name in an FBI file. If they come for you sooner rather than later, it was nice knowing you! :-)

Bwec said...

I am not breaking any laws and am calling my countrymen and women to peaceful assembly.

I don't know if you are American or not but I did mention the option to take arms. I must remind you that this is why our founders believed so deeply in the peoples right to bear arms.

I am not calling for violence but for action and yes, if things deteriorate to the point of armed conflict the people have the right to do so. I am an American and if the will of the people is to take arms we have that right... I am an American.

I have not broken any laws of my country or my Constitution.

Joab said...

I think you got the wrong idea. I was joking, but also trying to point out that this sort of dissent is increasingly coming under "official" suspicion.

Your views aren't nearly as suspicious as mine. I'm a real nut-job anarchist who's ready to watch the world go up in flames, he's so pissed.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I like this blog.

Bwec said...

Hello Joab,

YOU SAY: "I think you got the wrong idea. I was joking, but also trying to point out that this sort of dissent is increasingly coming under "official" suspicion."



I understand, dissent against our government is indeed brewing. The Militia has been growing and forming ranks from what I hear.

Ammunition has been in short supply for a long time now.

They do have reason to be concerned. The government issued a report saying that "lone wolf" type dissidents are a number one concern and that "home-brewed domestic terrorism" is a serious threat.

I have no doubt that our Revolutionaries will become increasingly organized and sophisticated. We've had several attacks and attempts already.

If the large groups that are forming in peaceful assembly fail, they will join the ranks of the Militia and take arms in large numbers.

I don't think it was wise for the government to express that it did not want to create jobs for "White Males" and subsequently diverted the Stimulus Package to women.

Obama recently identified his base supporters as minorities and women. This was another mistake. I can't tell you how many times I've heard the words "White Males" come out of the administrations mouths.

I do not understand why they are dividing the country during such times but they are making a grave mistake.

Bwec said...

Speaking of the race and gender conflict that is plaguing my country I find it fitting to paste Lindsey's comment here....


Lindsey Says:

"You are aware that only 6% of executives are women? I went to a AGM today for an oil company, and guess who was on the board of directors and in the executive group? CEO; white male. CFO; white male. Chairman? White male. Every single VP? White man. Every single person in the company making over 250 k a year? WHITE MEN. You CANNOT seriously tell me that there is nothing wrong with that."


I do understand that I live in a divided nation and that "White Males" are quickly becoming marginalized and discriminated against. "White Males" but also males in general must begin to defend ourselves from this type of ideology.

Historically speaking such thinking is VERY DANGEROUS and in one way or another the situation does not end well. I am well aware of this and males in general are becoming more aware of it.

Bwec said...

Indeed, if things continue on course, we are looking at an even further decent into political, economic and social instability.

Fidelbogen said...

"Indeed, if things continue on course, we are looking at an even further decent into political, economic and social instability."

Surely, there must be a way to guide and channel this.

Give the vine a trellis to grow upon.